Thursday, March 10, 2016

New Beginning

This will be a brief entry because it is already time for me to get back to work. I took a little break as I have been thinking about returning to this blog. The thing about writing is if you only think about it you never get it done!

So I begin trusting that there are some of you out there who will visit with me and explore with me.

It might seem that the world is in chaos but I do believe there are signs of hope and many people seeking a positive path. In much that I hear and read there seems to be an awareness of a need for change in our thinking. The people of whom I speak are not upholding the negative conservative aggressive thinking that fills the media, but a groundswell of people who are taking a serious a look at matters such as the new cosmology, evolutionary spirituality, and sustainability.

I am also exploring in my own life  Ecospirituality, Spiritual Landscape, and Legacy. There has been a lot of change and growth in myself, society and religion in my lifetime and some of it I have made sense of, much of it remains mystery (it probably always will). In these blogs I invite you to join me on this unfolding journey

Today's Thought: "All living beings are, so to speak, sparks from the radiation of God's  (the Creator's) brilliance. These sparks emerge from God (the Creator) like rays of the sun."
                                                                                                    Hildegard of Bingen (Scivias)

1 comment:

  1. On World Stationery Day, let’s celebrate the beauty of paper, ink, and creativity that enrich our lives in countless ways. Whether it’s jotting down ideas, sending heartfelt messages, or simply organizing our thoughts, stationery plays a vital role in shaping our world. Also Buy Stationery Gift Online .

    ReplyDelete